Distribution tractors are purpose-built machines that move trailers efficiently, quickly and safely over short distances. Designed to be practical and resilient, these specialist vehicles have substantial advantages over road trucks when used in transport and distribution terminals
- Reduced operating cost
- Increased efficiency with typical improvement of at least 3:1 when compared to traditional road tractor shunt usage.
- Reduced damage with dramatically improved peripheral vision and a tighter turning circle
- Higher health & safety standard as the operator / driver does not need to leave the vehicle platform whilst in use Cheaper, quicker, safer and in more comfort.
- Wheels for different types of environment
- Cold store application available